What people are saying
Angela tells her story of God’s faithfulness in no nonsense terms and yet with compassionate understanding. Listeners find it easy to identify with her and also to glean nuggets of truth to sustain them in their personal life challenges. Her gentle spirit combined with her passion for Jesus and remarkable ability to lead in anointed worship make her an excellent guest speaker. Her mission experiences and years in ministry bring a depth and breadth of understanding that enable listeners to connect the dots in their own lives and see God’s purposes behind the pain and lay hold of gratitude and triumph through Jesus Christ.
Pastor of Adult Discipleship and
Pastor of Women’s Ministries, West End A/G
Angela has the heart of a true worshipper. She creates a holy expectation then leads us into the Throne Room of God where hearts are changed by His presence. Her songs arise from a life of worship and walking with The Lord!
Co-founder of Legacy of Purpose
Angela is a true leader of worship. What you hear may be coming from her lips, but the root is from her heart. It is evident that her ministry in song stems from a relationship with God and not from a desire to perform. Her sensitivity to the Spirit allows her to flow in a way that allows the prophetic to genuinely manifest. The anointing that rests on Angela not only allows you to experience the presence of God, but it will take you one step further…it will allow you to “enter” the presence of God.
Jan Aldridge Ministries
I have just sent a sympathy card and a copy of your song “Go Runnin” to a lady we met at one of our supporting churches in Florida. Her daughter was born with disabilities and has passed away. Thank you for having such a loving, servant’s heart and for blessing us with your CD.
Joe and Ann Trementozzi
US Missionaries to People with Disabilities and their Families
You were the right woman for this conference to minister to our women! Thank you for your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and living up to His expectations by His power. Thank you for being vulnerable, open and authentic. We are richer because you came and ministered.
District Women’s Conference, Albany, NY
References available upon request
- The M & M’s of Life My Holiday Hallmark Movie “Allergic to the Christmas Tree” Make Your Life Matter No Matter What I’m a sucker...
- The M & M’s of Life – Ten Quick Tips for a Hassle-free Holiday Make Your Life Matter No Matter What Ahhhh, chesnuts roasting...
- RT @newspring : “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin L… 1 day ago
- Get away, get alone, get off your feet. Jesus’ formula to avoid burnout http://t.co/AR8vDr55PC @jennrothschild http://t.co/AR8vDr55PC 5 days ago
- RT @publisherwoman : @AngelaDonadio1 Looking forward to catching up with our newest author today! 2 weeks ago